Redhawk Caldera to autumn and i fall all over her
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He had been downwind of her, and though she had seen him she had not smelled him to know who this stranger was. 

There was no mistaking the voice, though. Hydra reacted swiftly once she heard it, turning rapidly to face him and pose a savage picture as her hackles lifted. Her father had informed her of the fight between himself and Terance's sister, who had expressed interest in laying claim to the Glen that lay right outside their doorstep. Hydra hoped they would. It would be a mistake Hydra would ensure, personally, each wolf would come to regret. It was their choice to leave Moonspear and the wealth of food the mountain and the glen afforded them. 

Hydra was not at all surprised to hear that one of them came sniveling for morsels like some starved coyote. The only bone Hydra would ever give them was their own.

Her blue eyes were sharp upon him. He did not appear interested in a physical altercation, but seemed... was his tail waving? Hydra was far from convinced. She looked over his frame; he didn't look at all hungry. And so, it was primarily greed that brought Wraen to them. She realized that Rannoch could have sent Terance because he believed that if any wolf had a chance at speaking with her without being met with outright violence, it was Terance, because somewhere in her heart she still cared for him—

Wrong.

Terance had taken her cares with him. It had taken some time for the entirety of them to find him where he resided, but as she looked to him now, she felt nothing. She was not even angry anymore. She had hurt for so long over his choice, and she was relieved to feel... nothing

Was that entirely true, though? Would she not outright attack him, if it were?

Your sister came to the Glen, expressing interest in claiming it as your packs new hunting grounds, she informed him stonily, is that so? She inquired with a flick of her ears. She had thought to be rid of each of them once and for all the day they had abandoned those that had supported them, cared for them, saved some—how she hated to be wrong.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 10, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 09:29 PM