Redhawk Caldera to autumn and i fall all over her
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra agreed with him; it would be. It would make each of them prime targets for attacking, too, once they were exhausted from the hunt—whether they failed, or succeeded. And then, once the wolves of Moonspear had finished with those of Sunspire and devoured their kill, if there was ever any question as to who lay claim to the glen and its hunting grounds, the answer would then become resoundingly clear. She would say, 'I did not think your sister was not sound of mind', but that would be a lie, as Wraen had decided to follow Liffey and leave without a single word; it was due to this that Wraen's malevolent thoughts of Hydra would come to fruition if ever the she-wolf thought to behave as she had toward her father to her. 

His words were met with the slow lick of her chops, and without any maliciousness in her voice, she spoke again. It is Liffey who leads, she exerted, and so, what you and Rannoch have discussed carries very little weight. Was she privy to this discussion? She inquired with a tilt of her head, interested in this and this alone. After all, all of Rannoch's knowledge, self-gained and self-learned, had disappeared to nothing once his wife whispered misplaced and unfounded mistrust, which he wholeheartedly, readily believed. Against all fact, even those he had blatantly seen, against all reason, even if the reason was for his own benefit, his decisions were never entirely his own. He was a man who loved his leash, and she could not find it in her to hold it against him any longer. Hydra knew him for who he truly was, now—she was now largely angry that she had misjudged him so. That she had believed him to be a better man than he was.

But it was good to know this, else she would not have thought to ask. Fool me once, shame on you—it won't happen twice.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 10, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 09:29 PM