Redhawk Caldera to autumn and i fall all over her
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Perhaps to destroy confirmation of this thought was her sharp interjection. Terance, I understood your leaving, She expressed, not understanding how he did not grasp what her grievance with him was. I will never understand you following wolves who lied about me. Lied about my sisters. Did he not get that? Had she thought more of him than she was? 

She stared at him, bewildered. How many packs are in these wilds where you could have had your new beginning? With wolves that did not know my face, or my sisters names? I traveled to the Coast, and I discovered three. Effortless finds, she narrowed her eyes. And how could he not perceive it as she did? How could he not see why or how she felt this way? Yet knowing what you knew, you decided to follow him. His decision was based on a fucking lie about my sisters and I. Your origin story has our name written within it, Hydra breathed. Your new beginning being with Rannoch and Liffey is more of the same. My sisters and I are out of sight, but surely not out of mind— she breathed, would we ever be welcome near your pack? No—and for what? What have we done? She demanded. We have saved Rannoch; we have protected our own; we prepared to fight in a war to end the malicious acts of Blackfeather Woods; we never hurt Liffey. We always protected our own, be it from a cougar or a fucking bear, Terance. You knew that. Not that she had interest in going there at all, but surely, he could understand the point. 

His fresh start was not so fresh after all, but rotten.

Hydra, Alya, and Lyra were Sunspire's nightmare creatures; fearsome bedtime stories to inspire obedience. Her eyes blazed. You went to the one place where there could be no real new start, she breathed. Perhaps there will be new generations, and you will find someone new to love, but we are there. We are your cause for formation, after all, she exhaled. Point blank, she had been told this; Terance had heard it for himself, she was certain, too. And that is why I cannot bear to look at you any more, Terance. Because that place is not a new start, she shook her head, it's a new residence with the same faces and same names. We are your ghosts, her eyes flashed. 

Her words were likely falling on deaf ears, but she had to try to make him understand—

Why, though? Why did she waste her breath? Her time

There was a fresh hurt that had overtaken her, and this time he would not see it. You can stay. Take in the view of Blackfeather Woods victory. There could be no other reason for the Caldera having left. Protect Rannoch; I imagine his enemy will be keen to see him again, now that he does not have to worry about our interference, she advised, even as she turned on her heel, her voice once again indifferent as she drawled over her shoulder. Rannoch would always be an easy target, ignorantly trusting wolf that he was. 

Hydra wished no ill upon them at all anymore (unless, of course, they did come to their neck of the woods). But she would not weep if it struck them. She imagined, too, her words might incite him to movement; she had provided him with good intelligence, a thing intentionally done. 

Though she doubted Rannoch would ever acknowledge she and her family as anything less than a villainous lot; it would ruin his packs, whatever it was called, noble reason for founding, and they had gone there to avoid the shadow they had cast—

as Hydra strode away, she felt confident that they never would.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 10, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 11:03 AM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 06:08 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Terance - May 11, 2018, 09:07 PM
RE: to autumn and i fall all over her - by Hydra - May 11, 2018, 09:29 PM