The Sunspire another head aches
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance offered pyro a smile as he approached, but turned his head back to the two girls to give them his full attention. the first one spoke formally, something that was comforting to terance-- who did not have a way with words. formal language with strangers, especially at the borders, was easier to maintain and put together. his ears flicked in mild surprise at what red had to say, it reminded him a bit of tindome(rip), who had stopped by to tie a friendly knot with the wolves of the mountain. however, it seemed that the easthollow wolves travelled much further, and their gift was much grander.

"your gift is appreciated," he began, his lips curved into a broad and grateful smile. he would've said more to red, but clary began a rapid fire monologue that reminded him mostly of maia. so although he preferred to speak like red at the borders, he immediately held a certain fondness for clary and her informal rambles. his smile held, extended to the grey girl, and he dipped his dark head gently, offering a soft chuckle at her antics. "it's a beautiful skin, thank you both for bringing it here, it will see much use," he said with a wave of his tail. had he known how cute clary thought he and pyro were, terence's own face might've lit up like a christmas tree. but, at least his fur was dark anyway. and this was never a concern to him anyway, he always assumed that wolves were too stuck on his scars to think much else of his appearance.

but ah, more formalities, terance dipped his chin a bit. "this is sunspire, and my name is terance. my sister wraen and i lead as beta's, but our pack is led by rannoch," he explained, friendly smile and waving tail still present. oh but, wait, his brow furrowed at his own mistake, "but you already know about rannoch, don't you?" he added, remembering rannoch telling him about a woman named valette, "i'm glad that we're finally getting around to this." the formal alliance, anyway.
Messages In This Thread
another head aches - by FiraCardinal - June 14, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: another head aches - by Clary - June 14, 2018, 09:43 PM
RE: another head aches - by Terance - June 15, 2018, 04:16 AM
RE: another head aches - by Pyro - June 15, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: another head aches - by FiraCardinal - June 15, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: another head aches - by Clary - June 16, 2018, 06:14 PM
RE: another head aches - by Terance - June 17, 2018, 03:17 AM
RE: another head aches - by Pyro - June 18, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: another head aches - by FiraCardinal - June 18, 2018, 03:14 PM
RE: another head aches - by Terance - July 03, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: another head aches - by FiraCardinal - July 03, 2018, 04:45 PM