Wild Berry Meadow i heard you sold the amazon
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was his nature, Hydra said with a sigh. I saw it. He is a coward; children, and pregnant women, and perhaps there is more we do not know in between. She had been the only wolf to ever seek to correct and punish it; but there was only one way to do so, and that was remove them from this world entirely. Hydra licked her chops. After a beat, she said, and those that knew him were quick to believe his word, against what they saw with their own eyes. To be validated by them would only serve to embolden him, which it very clearly did. Unfortunately, Towhee and Raven had been on the short end of that stick; she would have much rather it happen to Liffey. Then again, Towhee had turned a blind eye to his misdeeds, too. 

In the end, everyone knew him for what he was: a monster. 

She nodded her head to his words. Blackfeather returned. I do not know where they moved to, the Redhawks; I did not look. I think they would rather their moving not be news that travels. If they had wanted Sunspire to know, surely they would have found them to tell them where it was they were. Liffey could see for herself, but Hydra did not know anyway; she was glad to know they were alright. 

Hydra was thankful for his next words. Even if it was only him, which she imagined it would be, she appreciated it. Any extra eyes... it helped for the cause. If I see him again, this time, he dies, she forewarned levelly. For good. But she believed in Towhee's prowess. She wished she could have aided her friend in doing it, but that it was done was all that mattered.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i heard you sold the amazon - by Terance - July 28, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Hydra - August 04, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Terance - August 07, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Hydra - August 07, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Terance - August 07, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Hydra - August 07, 2018, 10:21 AM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Terance - August 07, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Terance - August 27, 2018, 10:22 PM