The Sunspire He is just a toy but I turn him on and he comes to life
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"they're all fine," he said softly with a shake of his head, "i think ibis is too young to remember it-- but she's a little jumpy now." nothing too different from a typical pup though, terance thought. he watched her quietly as she asked, what can we do to make sure it doesn't happen again. well, nothing he hadn't already been doing. "nothing we haven't already been doing. we've upped patrols and have been keeping a closer eye on the pups. there isn't much more we have control over," he said with a furrowed brow. he was head guardian. he was in charge of this. he'd already figured it out. 

and then terance stared. while he didn't necessarily disagree, was she seriously picking this moment to bring this up? okeanos and ibis were old enough, olive's kids were old enough-- liffey's kids were airing on the side of two young (i think)-- but after the wildcat incident? this was the appropriate time to suggest we start weaning kids from their mothers? terance could only think of how devastated and nerve wracked seabreeze would be away from the kids for so long. 

"what, do you just want the kids to follow their moms around the pack while they hunt?" he asked sharply, clearly offended. because what the fuck? they wouldn't just sit around while their mothers are gone. terance bit his tongue, taking in a soft breath. "what if we implement a babysitting system? just one wolf-- switch off every now and then while the mothers are off." terance had a feeling rannoch would agree with this idea, so even though he hated it, displayed clearly on a knitted brow and a deep frown, terance tried to be helpful. "hyacinth specializes with puppies," he added, and then nodded to rannoch, "you too, if you've got the time."

though he'd much rather just argue over this.
Messages In This Thread
RE: He is just a toy but I turn him on and he comes to life - by Terance - August 03, 2018, 09:43 AM