Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
What? No, way! Had been Wraen's response to Coelho's brief recount of the events that were taking place in the Northstar vale. She exchanged worried looks with @Liffey , whom she had helped with baby-sitting duties, and then left to get to the scene as fast as possible. Along the way she collected both @Witchbaby and @Pyro , both of whom had been hunting on the outskirts and three of them arrived to back up Treason. 

Though she had been warned beforehand - the number of assembled wolves was a bit mind-boggling and the fact that between them and claiming the vale stood only the Sunspire's fiercest guardian was unsettling. She and the two she had brought with her joined her, though they were still outnumbered. She quickly went over the faces, surprised to see that she recognized at least two of them - Elixir the wolf-dog and an agouti female, whose name had either escaped her mind or had never been told in the first place. 

She had not heard the earlier exchange, but she addressed the white wolf and one other (Kavik), who she thought were leaders of the group: "I am Wraen, leader of the Sunspire wolves. Others will be arriving shortly, but may I know in the meanwhile, what is going on? Perhaps we can settle this thing without having a blood-shed."
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by Wraen - August 09, 2018, 10:29 PM