Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Something wicked brewed within Rannoch, and Cohelo's message had evoked this. The vale—his vale—had visitors who intended to stay; Rannoch wasn't going to concede to an assemblage of strangers. "Thanks, @Coelho," Rannoch responded before the lept off towards his former claim; the brief statement was all the Alpha could manage at the moment. 

A number of Sunspire's members had already arrived by the time that Rannoch arrived at the meeting—a great deal of distance had separated him from the heart of the glen.  

Rannoch stepped into place between Treason and Wraen and caught the tail-end of the Beta's thought. Rannoch nodded and turned his attention towards the supposed leaders. "Yes, we wish to avoid bloodshed," he agreed, feeling the hairs along the back of his neck raise; it felt so wrong seeing another group within Northstar Vale. Despite this feeling, Rannoch kept his thoughts to himself. 

Rannoch adjusted himself then by squaring his shoulders and pressing his ears forward. "My name is Rannoch Frostfur, and I am the Alpha of Sunspire and former Alpha of Northstar Vale." 

"As Wraen requested, please explain what is going on."
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 10, 2018, 07:59 AM