Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Wraen let the comment about keeping Treason on a short leash (that is, what she assumed the other had implied) slide - she cast a glance at their guardian and gave a quick smile. In fact she was grateful that during this hectic time this she-wolf was at top of her duties. She then focused entirely on, what both Liri and a man, who introduced himself as Kavik, told them. 

In the meanwhile more backup arrived and she felt more confident now that the number of both groups matched. And thinking that Rannoch would not mind much, if she spoke first - because as a hunter and scout she had things to add to the matter - she said: "We are more interested in having allies not enemies. I don't think that this is a good place for a group as big as yours to settle down. Currently our pack shares hunting grounds with a family of bears. We have managed to avoid a conflict so far, but if the competition for food grows fiercer, us and you might suffer dire consequences because of it.

I suggest that you seek a more suitable land in the valley at the foot of these mountains. There are a lot of free lands over there that could provide for your and your people long-term. And only two other packs to be reckoned with, but within a long distance away from either."
She was done talking, now she looked at Rannoch to see, if he had anything to add. If this group took the advice and they parted on good terms, perhaps, they could think about forming an alliance with them as well. If they were interested.
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by Wraen - August 11, 2018, 06:42 AM