Northstar Vale If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming
Ghost
he came and stole the wild
1,808 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Coach
Master Historian
Liri's dig at Treason did not phase Rannoch. The Gamma had been doing her job, and Rannoch looked over as Wraen did, and offered her a nod—you did well in protecting us, his brief glance seemed to imply. 

Despite Rannoch's affinity towards Northstar Vale, it had been some time since he had stepped paw into the territory. He had known that Wraen, Treason, and the other hunters, had spent more time within the district and were far more knowledgeable about it. Rannoch deferred to Wraen to address the group before he did. 

"Stay the night here and allow your numbers to rest," Rannoch urged, addressing Liri and Kavik in particular; he remembered how arduous the journey from Moonspear to Sunspire had been. "For the day, we will hunt in the foothills of Sunspire, and we will resume our normal hunting here in one sun-up." Rannoch didn't foresee this being an issue; the plains below Sunspire had provided them with large game, and Rannoch would join the hunters if he was needed. "We will not fight," Rannoch promised, his eyes sweeping quickly between both packs, "And we will leave you now, in peace, if you wish."
a crime so old as the sky and bone
he came untied, solid as a stone
all is almost lost and it starts to show
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I didn't know any better I'd say this was a long time coming - by Rannoch’s Ghost - August 11, 2018, 01:35 PM