Moonspear confident
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Sorry, I was out for a while due to personal life stuffs, but I AM BACK *MUSHU CLOUD FROM FIRE*

Were she a human woman, she would don a suit of armor as well as she did a ballroom gown; as it was, she was merely a wolf. Still, her gestures this evening are comparable to a being that would wear the latter; the way her tail waves in invitation is similar to the way one might gather their skirts that swept against the ground to continue her patrol with him. If she had a sword, it was well-sheathed—she could shift between her roles as needed. The sharp, intuitive gleam in her eye was sign enough she knew of her capabilities, but her soft smile countered her gaze that held genuine warmth within it. The man before her was of Moonspear, after all—she wanted to know him, and more than that, trust him... though that might take some time. Hydra had been burned before, and held most at arms length. 

He was handsome, however. One could not deny the influence this had on her disposition toward him. She could appreciate a handsome man; most of the opposite sex here were her family, other than Gannet. 

His voice complements him, and her ears prick as he introduces himself to her. She nods to his words, feeling kind this hour, and delighted by his eloquence. What is it that drew you to these mountains? She asked, then—her vanity extended to each peak that kissed the moon and stars, the landscape as much of her body than her own figure. She was proud of this place, and her gaze shifted to rove over the landscape, lingering knowingly on her sister. It suited them, as they suited it; like called to like.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
confident - by Hydra - August 14, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: confident - by Llewellyn - August 15, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: confident - by Hydra - August 16, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: confident - by Llewellyn - August 18, 2018, 02:56 AM
RE: confident - by Lyra - August 18, 2018, 06:33 AM
RE: confident - by Hydra - August 25, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: confident - by Llewellyn - August 26, 2018, 12:46 AM
RE: confident - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: confident - by Llewellyn - September 03, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: confident - by Hydra - September 10, 2018, 10:49 AM