Moonspear confident
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
laur said her post was a cameo so we can skip her!!!!!! laur u can keep popping in whenever tho as u know wonk wonk

Could she imagine him elsewhere? She swiftly decided she did not want to. He looked handsome among these peaks, and she knew Lyra thought so, too, else she would not be watching from the distance as she was. It is easy to tell that he thinks highly of himself—who had he once been? Who was he, now? His flattery warrants a knowing grin; she and vanity were comrades, the sin as much a fellow of hers as wrath. 

You flatter me, she rejoins with a warm laugh, though does not feign bashfulness. What is the point? She is a woman grown, now—a woman who does not mince words or waste time. She could not help but delight in witty banter, however, and she felt he was capable of it. Indeed. You are very clever, she commends, her eyes flashing. These mountains have been my home for as long as I have lived. I enjoy its beauty as much as I do its ferocity, she hummed, and tilted her head as she continued: You do not fear ferocity? Mine? The mountains? So many fled from it—but he saw it, it drew him here. Her eyes fell to his scars again, and she was reminded that he might be like no other she had met in her lifetime. No longer would she dignify them with thoughts; she banished them from her mind as they crept toward its eye, and with a chilling finality they vanished. 

She knew better than to trust such a thought, though, that he may be different; only time, and he, would show it—words meant nothing to her, sweet though they sounded.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
confident - by Hydra - August 14, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: confident - by Llewellyn - August 15, 2018, 09:56 PM
RE: confident - by Hydra - August 16, 2018, 03:25 PM
RE: confident - by Llewellyn - August 18, 2018, 02:56 AM
RE: confident - by Lyra - August 18, 2018, 06:33 AM
RE: confident - by Hydra - August 25, 2018, 01:08 AM
RE: confident - by Llewellyn - August 26, 2018, 12:46 AM
RE: confident - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 12:34 AM
RE: confident - by Llewellyn - September 03, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: confident - by Hydra - September 10, 2018, 10:49 AM