Neverwinter Forest I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Lyra noted the arrival of the other by pausing and looking to Hydra. Hydra merely blinked at her, which was enough for Lyra to ascertain what Hydra wanted. Her twin resumed her departure, but Hydra, after sniffing at the earth for any scent that might catch her interest, moved to meet him. The wind brought with it unfamiliar scents, for which she was glad. If she saw another wolf of Sunspire, she did not know how she might behave. They had moved to be free of them, so why did she see and hear of them so often? He looked far better fed than their lot, too. 

It was not difficult to see the scars upon his person as she approached, and her own notched ear flicked. Another warrior within the wilds. Or perhaps he was another madman. Hydra had seen enough of those to know one from Roger, but she slowed regardless to again sniff at the earth as though she had caught a whiff of something that garnered her immediate attention. 

And it did, fortunately for her. The recent scent of an injured animal was left here, and Hydra's nose worked at determining what sort of creature it was. The rest of her attention was upon Corvus, though he would likely not know it. He was within her peripheral, and she listened to hear if he might approach her, now.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye - by Hydra - September 11, 2018, 05:42 PM