Neverwinter Forest I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He confirmed what her nose recognized, and her head lifted and turned back to him. His question was a curious one; she had yet in her life to hunt with any other wolves but for those of Moonspear. There was no need to; they were well-fed, and had ample resources. She was no glut, and thus did not desire to hunt it this hour, so she responded with a shake of her head. 

It is easy prey, but those I run with have hunted recently enough that I have no need to fell it, she admitted. And, for her, it was no waste. Especially if it moved toward her home. Hydra continued to sniff at the earth for signs of the herd it might be a part of before she withdrew from that task for a moment and looked back to the stranger. Does your pack go hungry? She asked then, the question innocent in its delivery. Wraen had once spoken to her of famine, which those among them looked to be facing... had it spread?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye - by Hydra - September 11, 2018, 07:22 PM