Neverwinter Forest I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
They did not. Her worry faded to nothing, and her ears shifted again as he continued to speak. I am tracking. I like to know the movements of the herds, she revealed, licking her chops. She detected the scents of others among the injured party, and her tail swayed left and right in a display of her evident pleasure in the discovery. Hydra did not reveal she had also come to see if her sister was returning since she had already discovered the answer to that. 

To her disappointment, the herd seemed to head in the opposite direction, toward the sentinels. She supposed she could herd it toward Moonspear with Lyra if need be. Or perhaps he might be interested in such a task? Probably not; it would not benefit him, though some might argue that making Hydra happy yielded benefits in itself. Looking back to him, Hydra echoed his inquiry: And what brings you? Here, she smiled, her voice carrying genuine interest.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye - by Hydra - September 11, 2018, 08:50 PM