Neverwinter Forest I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She reveled in the awe. It was something that could not be helped. Her father was wise to claim it, and there could be no better a territory for the family. His question, though, surprised her. He was called many things, She breathed. It would not matter if I told you his name. If somehow he lives and breathes, I doubt he would go by any of them. But I took his right eye, she recalled, thinking on the memory fondly. She should have taken his life, but for those she cared for, she did not. Some did not think him guilty, even though they saw him flee from her body—for them, I let him live, came her sour tone. Her muzzle wrinkled, and she snorted. They each have gone their own way; and later, I came to find he attacked his own sister, while she was with child. Even Towhee had known of his actions against Galaxy, and yet, he joined their ranks. In her adoration of her family, Hydra could not help but understand to a degree. Of course they would hope such a thing. She simply wish that all those she had put her faith in had the same faith in her. Then, action was taken. She was relieved to hear that at last, someone had seen it for themselves, the monster within him. He was pathetic, true, but that did not make him innocent. His victims were a mother to be, and a child.

Hydra licked her chops. In turn, we have become intolerant of others too close to our young when they cannot yet fully fend for themselves. Now, Hydra would not hesitate to kill. She had made more than one mistake, but she learned. She had placed friendship over her family, and she would never do so again.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye - by Hydra - September 12, 2018, 12:12 PM