Neverwinter Forest I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
NOT  YET!

Hydra's ears flicked forward as he spoke on his leaders. I respect that, she said with a nod. Though she did not know him, Hydra could not imagine the dark man before her following anyone with such a descriptor, though she realized she, as of now, knew very little. Sunspire. It was not a pack she knew by name, and so Hydra shifted her weight. Who leads these wolves? She asked then, having not heard of them. Moonspear has been around for years, though in truth, we have only ever interacted with those residing nearest to us, Hydra admits, though, I do not think it would hurt to see how we both may benefit from an alliance to one another. We have never formed a concrete one, I do not think. I could go and speak with my fellow leaders, and you could speak with yours, to see what would be expected in such a relationship, the Beta thinks aloud, and her gaze shifts to him, wondering what he might think of that. It is relatively clear that she is no ambassador, and that her mind works in the way of a warrior. She did not want to lead him astray or lie to him—Hydra had no reason to do so, and oh, how she detested a wolf who could not keep their word, or speak an honest one.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye - by Hydra - September 24, 2018, 04:55 PM