Spotted Eagle Mountain just over the horizon
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Not many have such generous imaginations, came her rejoinder. There was no doubt she was pleased by his words; flattery made the heart grow fonder. Her receptiveness toward him was growing, though she reminded herself he was not her priority. To hear that she had headed toward the Vale, first, ought not to have surprised her. They had history, there—and perhaps she also sought to learn of Rannoch, and his location. Truly they had no interest, but Alya thought as Hydra did: ahead. With their frequency around the Wilderness, she supposed it was fair, at this point, to know, even if she did not care to. 

Two weeks ago, the handsome stranger revealed. A little longer than that, she admitted, and to answer the other question, she licked her chops. I am not certain. I think she may be in some sort of trouble, she admitted. She knew that the encounter she had shared with this man had not gone wrong, as he was in one piece and lacking any telltale wounds. Not only this, but the way in which he had approached suggested he truly had been pleased to see her again. That was not a surprise to her, though. Alya could charm a stone if she wished to. 

But she was not one for commitment, feigned or otherwise. She wondered how much she had enchanted this male, though. Would he seek her, even in passing? Or would he offer condolences? Hydra, impatient though she was, waited to see—ever critical of any potential suitor.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
just over the horizon - by Hydra - September 11, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Bruges - September 11, 2018, 09:50 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Hydra - September 11, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Bruges - September 11, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Hydra - September 11, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Bruges - September 11, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Hydra - September 12, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: just over the horizon - by Bruges - September 12, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: just over the horizon - by Hydra - September 12, 2018, 10:31 AM
RE: just over the horizon - by Bruges - September 24, 2018, 02:42 PM