Spotted Eagle Mountain just over the horizon
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra was appeased by the words, though her features did not betray as much. She meant nothing, and was nothing in comparison—but then, who could ever hope to amount to she and her twins? It was a fool's errand, to be sure. Once one has dealt with any of them, they took a permanent residency within a corridor of their mind whether they liked it or not. 

He asked how he could help, and Hydra looked thoughtful as she considered for a moment. Hydra imagined that Alya might be pleased herself, to see him again—to hear he had nobly decided to assist them in this task. Hydra would be pleased to know what he was willing to do, and what he was not. 

For Alya. For the Cerberus. 

I know you have already been to the Vale—I wonder if you might join us, for a time, in what might be the mutual desire to find her, safe and well, her ears pricked. She had sensed his aloof tone and the way that he had discarded the importance of the other woman he had shared his hours with, and verbally, she did not seem to begrudge him this. You need not be so near to us that our scents are upon you if you find yourself hungry for more low hanging fruit— her words were soft, though as she paused her tongue drew across the blade of her canine, but we would be thankful for your ears, your eyes, your nose in this search—and perhaps my sister will be thankful for far more than that, she supposed, glancing toward Lyra in a do you think so? manner and hearing her hum in a way that suggested, maybe, if he is lucky. Well, that was true—it all depended on her mood, did it not? More than that, it depended on his ability to quell his appetite for such fruit, in which Hydra imagined tasted terribly foul.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
just over the horizon - by Hydra - September 11, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Bruges - September 11, 2018, 09:50 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Hydra - September 11, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Bruges - September 11, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Hydra - September 11, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Bruges - September 11, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Hydra - September 12, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: just over the horizon - by Bruges - September 12, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: just over the horizon - by Hydra - September 12, 2018, 10:31 AM
RE: just over the horizon - by Bruges - September 24, 2018, 02:42 PM