Kintla Flatlands look and see her eyes, they glow
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra ranged in a dangerous direction, independent of company this go around. With Lyra and Alya attending to their borders in her stead for her brief trip, Hydra headed toward a place where she might find another who could lend their teeth. If there was one thing she had learned in her experience with the bastard Screech, it was that he found a way. Even if her plans made all but guaranteed his death, he, in his lifetime of fleeing, knew all there was to know about making the keyword to her plan but rather than guaranteed death. Perhaps he had fled the Woods already. It mattered not. She had more than her own eyes, and the eyes of her sisters—and now, it was time that she made use of them. 

The Beta weaved throughout Panther Park, pausing in the territories center. She could smell mountain lion, here, and bristled... but as she investigated, she recognized none were near. Her howl might change things, but she did not plan to stay long—and she knew full well she would not be received by Liffey, if she recognized her voice, cowardly wretch that she was. 

Her voice grew stronger as she called to one wolf in particular who she knew would make the trip, who would always make the trip, when he heard her voice: @Terance. I am here.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 08:24 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 11:28 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Hydra - November 05, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: look and see her eyes, they glow - by Terance - November 06, 2018, 12:08 AM