Moonspear meet at the crossroad of the divine
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I JUST WANT TO WRITE AS PRETTY AS U!!! SCREAM !!!

Hydra nodded, thinking his request fair. More than that, Hydra wanted him to know the scent to be certain of what to avoid and to aid her in describing it to their children to boot. The day that Dragomir had spotted the healthy moose (that had been felled in the chaos) the creatures had came—and went, she now knew—in droves. Not to return so it seemed if they were still so difficult to find. 

I agree, she drawled in answer, tail twitching idly behind her as she considered things, I can take you to where I had last spotted it. That way if others of its kind have the same scent we can know if it is something that can be spread, she voiced her thoughts aloud. It was not something she was certain of, and yet there was a niggling thought in the back of her mind that begged of her to let the creature she had found be in its entirety. Such instinct combatting against any degree of hunger had to mean something.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Dirge - October 18, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Hydra - October 23, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Dirge - October 23, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Hydra - October 30, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Dirge - October 30, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Hydra - October 30, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Dirge - October 30, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Dirge - November 27, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Hydra - December 02, 2019, 09:40 AM