Firefly Glen couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra agreed with him wholeheartedly in a rumble. They did not, and she would not endure it again either in so pacisfist a manner. Hydra had run off Speedy, and she would do the same to any other that dared challenge her authority and direspect her so. I am glad to have done what I had in chasing her out. I feel as though my children are stronger for it, she drawled. Better fed, at least. She would not have those bastards competing for their resources. Speedy had done enough to their family; she would not kill her own children as well as her parents. 

As for her other point? She saw his curiosity, though respected his answer. Still, she would not leave him wondering. Father had wanted me to claim this Wilderness. I wondered if you would prefer leading at some point in Moonspear, someday... or perhaps a neighboring territory at some point. Not now, but when you feel ready, she drawled. Hydra thought of another face, too; that of Dragomir. He was a promising young boy who she knew would protect the Wilderness... who already did in all of his scouting. She had already decided she would groom him for such, but perhaps Jarilo might wish to guide him... or wait for one of her own children to aid in another branch. She wanted to hear his thoughts on all of it; her fathers dreams had never been entirely his own, but something Hydra had thought of to herself without entirely knowing it. Her mother would have helped her exercise the claim if she had survived, she liked to think; they were all possessive over what they considered was their own. The Spear, the Glen—soon enough, the remaining Wilderness.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Hydra - December 10, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: couldn't give me a myth, so I had to write my own - by Hydra - January 15, 2020, 10:47 AM