Moonspear I am here
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
When not canvassing the territories beyond, Hydra returned home to determine if her daughter may have returned. No such luck, yet. But Hydra was not deterred by this. With each passing hour, the mother grew angrier—at the world, at her daughter, at herself—though there was nothing to betray this. She was still attentive to the children that remained, though @Alya and @Lyra both kept their eyes upon the rest while Hydra searched. She was not alone in her quest, and to see others looking too quelled the stormcould of emotions within her. 

Laying claim to the Glen, now, felt an important thing to do. That was where her daughter had last been seen; had they have held the territory more concretely, this might never have happened. Let it not be said that Hydra did not live and learn. She lived, learned, and acted. Having spoken with those that Osiris had determined to bring with him, she wondered who else might be willing to join his fold to help make this happen sooner rather than later. 

Coming across the scent of Toad, Hydra recalled the woman being a friend to Meerkat... and realized, too, she did not know how the womans blind date had gone. To her knowledge there was no new romances upon the mountain, but Hydra was eager to correct her assumption should she be wrong. And perhaps Toad might be willing to expand Moonspear's claim and join her friends, making a bit of history while she was at it. 

Meerkat came into her line of sight then, and Hydra's tail waved to see her niece. Likely not, Hydra hummed in answer, trotting to meet them both, which I apologize for, myself. A pack meeting is to be had, amongst us all... Mira's absence has taken most of my attention, and I admit I had hoped to find her by now, she begrudgingly admitted. Hydra hated to think that Mira was still gone, still out there—hated to think that she had failed to do the one thing written in her biological code, the one thing that to her very marrow she was driven to do. 

Protect her family

Hydra did not know who she would kill for this—only that someone would certainly need to die because of it. 

No need to linger on such dark thoughts, even though they stirred within her at all times. There was better news, resolutions, steps to be taken. Life went on, and their search would ever continue. Looking to Meerkat, she hummed, well, I suppose the cliffhanger would be too much to bear for when the meeting would be held and now. Go on, do not keep Toad waiting, with a gleam in her eye and a wave of her tail.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 13, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 13, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: I am here - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 13, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 13, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: I am here - by Hydra - October 16, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 16, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 16, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: I am here - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 24, 2020, 12:02 AM