Blacktail Deer Plateau All I need is a head full of hope
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
"I was hit by lightning a few months ago." Her left paw lifted slightly to pat her right arm, as the scars were still quite visible. She suspected they wouldn't heal anytime soon, and only as the years would come, could she finally get rid of that. They were odd, definitely not like a battle scar for this zigzagged all over, and only stopped near where her shoulder was.

Orlaith doesn't know if she was directly hit, but she imagined if she was, she would be dead. She remembered faintly discussion that the lightning had hit the ground and simply electrocuted her, and the Count. It was an unfortunate destiny, for the two were connected in the loss of what it gave.

"So you're from the Court? Heard it disbanded, we got Izumi from that." With the mention of the fairies, she grinned lightly while mentioning the other. She of course, was still gloating over the fact they dispersed, but thankfully she perhaps just looks like a friendly knight at the moment.

It seemed she knew this one though, even if Orlaith doesn't directly remember.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Messages In This Thread
All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 20, 2020, 05:08 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - November 25, 2020, 04:50 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 25, 2020, 06:19 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - November 25, 2020, 07:25 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 26, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - November 27, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - November 28, 2020, 03:17 AM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Orlaith - December 04, 2020, 05:05 PM
RE: All I need is a head full of hope - by Bridget - December 06, 2020, 11:51 AM