Whitefish River Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
He was as calm and welcoming as ever, only to be momentarily set back at being called "darling". It took everything for him to not roll his eyes as he thought back to the mutt-faced boy who called Ira and all other women "darling". The Saint's leader... if a leader is what anyone would call someone like that. 

I'm not one to travel much- No, thanks to his disability, Hieronymous was often stuck within pack borders for his own damn safety unless accompanied by someone with a functioning nose. The last thing he needed was to come back limping again a month after vanishing after being attacked by some pack wolves for wandering into their lands unknowingly. I will tell you what I can. It didn't help that the only two packs he was very well acquainted with both faded recently. What a shame.

We are Kaistleoki, we call Whitefish River our home. On the other side of the mountains, to the southeast, is a family orientated pack called Easthollow. They are kind, I wouldn't trifle with them, however.[/b][/q] He chuckled, remembering how that was the first group here in teekon that he had wandered into and gotten attacked by. Thankfully for their kindness, he was spared. There are wolves along the beaches to the North, Yuèlóng He tried to remember how their leader pronounced their name. If you travel west from here... before he continued, he waited to see if she wanted to clarify on the information he was giving or if broad blanketing was good enough.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
Messages In This Thread
Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - November 19, 2020, 07:17 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - November 19, 2020, 08:36 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - November 29, 2020, 02:07 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - November 29, 2020, 07:33 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - December 05, 2020, 01:51 AM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - December 05, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - December 08, 2020, 04:04 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - December 08, 2020, 04:16 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Evelynn - December 08, 2020, 05:03 PM
RE: Take You to the Grave, I'll Ghost - by Hieronymous - December 09, 2020, 02:28 PM