Big Salmon Lake i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix
666 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Missionary
He pumped his legs as hard as he could, his heart pounding in his chest as he tried to outrun his own mind. Of course, that was impossible. Just like his recent humiliation at the caldera, he couldn’t just shake off his thoughts and feelings.

His stomach twisted when he abruptly realized how close he was to that particular danger zone. Caracal dug his heels into the ground, braking to an abrupt halt. He stood there, completely out of breath and sucking in great lungfuls of air. A familiar scent threaded into his nose almost immediately.

His panic about his dream was greater than his aversion to his older embarrassment. And, suddenly keen to prove something to himself, Caracal resumed his gallop. He followed the scent closer to the lake and ignored the way his heart felt like it might burst as he spotted Bridget and raced toward her.

I like you, he practically shouted at her, though his breathlessness took the punch out of the exclamation. I like girls.
I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i had to burn everything that i was just to come back like a phoenix - by Caracal - May 27, 2022, 12:39 PM