Dawnlark Plains Prismacolor
951 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Midwife
Sitter
Master Tracker
I would have supported you. I did. I think others would too, even if it meant proving yourself somehow. I believe in you, and Relic too.

But nobody believed in Masquerade. They thought of Lilia’s refusal, the firm “no” leaving no room for the consideration Masque had requested. They’d felt they’d earned that much. But they’d been wrong.

I miss mother, Masque said, jaw tightening.

Avicus had seen their value, they were sure of it. Masque probably mattered to the pups too but they were young and simply didn’t know any better. The Caru suddenly found themself doubting they had anything of value to offer their younger siblings. They hadn’t brought back their mother and they couldn’t even offer them stability.

I was going to hunt for the pups, Masque said quietly, trying not to let yesterday’s events completely undermine them.
MATURE CONTENT WARNING: Graphic violence is a common theme in this character's threads. Reader discretion is advised.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Prismacolor - by Masquerade - June 25, 2023, 06:47 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Redd - June 25, 2023, 07:39 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Masquerade - June 25, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Redd - June 25, 2023, 07:55 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Masquerade - June 25, 2023, 08:07 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Redd - June 25, 2023, 08:36 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Masquerade - June 25, 2023, 08:48 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Redd - June 25, 2023, 08:54 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Masquerade - June 25, 2023, 09:38 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Redd - June 25, 2023, 10:22 PM
RE: Prismacolor - by Masquerade - June 26, 2023, 08:24 AM