Hushed Willows Did you hear my covert narcissism I disguise as altruism?
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
A she-wolf with a little back bone? I like her, thought Reina. 

The red wolf shook herself, dislodging some debris that glittered her fur from the unceremonious fall. She gave herself a quick once over to check for injuries, but nothing more than scrapes to her legs from the branches were found. 

Blue eyes found their way to the other wolf's face, not quite looking her in the eyes as a sign of respect, her head dipping down slightly. "My apologies, then. I have travelled for the last year, alone. I know not of where I am, only stories have guided me to this place. I have not seen many others in my travels and so I'm a little...rusty, as some would say, when it comes to social interactions." Oh, it made her cringe internally to feign submission. But, her angel wolf was being kind and it wouldn't hurt to make nice in exchange for a little shelter, food, and, possibly, some damn good sleep.

Maybe, even gain a friend...

"I'm Reina. I do apologize for my behavior. One does not normally find themselves wrapped up in a tree and feels genuinely happy about it." She gave a small laugh, it sounded absolutely foreign to her now. What she would give to feel genuinely happy again.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread