Hushed Willows Did you hear my covert narcissism I disguise as altruism?
Pledged
Party City
1,545 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Away
Reverie didn't think anyone had ever described her so kindly. An angel, an ethereal being of pure love and light; hadn't she wanted to be that, once? As fleeting and sweet as a sunrise, until the world had taken that from her. Until she had been reminded that she was like the rest of them, all flesh and blood and mess and so many mistakes. She was no angel — but if she could be that to at least one person, maybe that was just as good.

I think that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said about me, She confessed softly, starstruck. But then the conversation was moving on, and Reina was telling her the story of her parents; a cute story, a love story. Reverie found herself wondering what she and Boone might tell their own future children. Would they call it love at first sight? Would that be the truth?

That's a beautiful story, A gentle smile touched her lips as she said it, but it faded with her next words. But I... don't have any good stories about The Gilded Sea, I'm sorry. It wasn't a kind place. It's - it's nicer here, though, in the Teekon Wilds. The valley to the southeast is a lovely place. And -

Well, if you're looking for somewhere to stay, you could stay here, Her eyes were earnest on Reina now. I - I know what it's like to want to run from your past. Hearthwood is - it's a new beginning. And it's close to the sea and the valley, and the taiga to the east - you wouldn't have to go far to see more of the wilds! I could show you sometime. Reverie tried not to get her hopes up too much, but even so her heart raced. She so hoped that Reina would stay! Another friend was always welcome; soon, Reverie hoped, the willows would be filled with friends.
Messages In This Thread