Hushed Willows Did you hear my covert narcissism I disguise as altruism?
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
(We can fade out here-I can end it. I'd love to keep these two going for a bit! They're so cute! <3)

Reina closed her eyes at the shoulder touch. Acceptance. She felt it immediately with Reverie. Her lips curled into a soft smile--she could feel them, again, her family, in just that small fleeting touch, and they were whispering to her. Faint and fleeting, but clear, as if passing through this angel on earth from the heavens above.

"Home, Rei, home. Family; love. Yours. It's okay. Love you. Forever. Always." 

Blue eyes, shimmering with unshed tears, opened to find the gold wolf scenting the wind. At Reverie's glance, Reina sniffed back her tears and nodded, smiling. For the first time since the death of her family, she genuinely smiled. It felt good. So good to feel connected to something solid.

But a fear so thick and inky sat, deep within her core. She was afraid to acknowledge this fear; knowing what she would see: thick black fur and eyes that burned her soul. The reason she ran. The reason she is here, far from home. She turned from Reverie, only for a moment, to collect herself and hide the shudder that threatened to allude to the gold wolf that Reina was scared. Terrified, even. She can't appear weak. I refuse.

Shaking herself, she turned back to her golden friend. "I would love that. Lead the way, Reverie." And with that, the red wolf trailed after her angel, following her light to a bright future, wherever that may lead.

I just hope this future doesn't fizzle into darkness...

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread