Hushed Willows Kindle the fire before it snuffs out
174 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
The mood had turned sour and the red she-wolf wanted nothing more than to turn back time. She decided then that her favorite version of Tuft was the happy, vivacious male that he was moments before. It saddened her immensely to know that Tuft also experienced family loss and the pain that followed. 

“That is absolutely awful…both the way you’ve lost your family and the way you came upon us. Boone is a good man, I’m glad you trusted him. We owe a lot to him—and Reverie, as well.” She returned the nuzzle, taking a deep breath and sank into his fur as she let it go. Her mind was a cacophony of thoughts, none of them good. This would end, this moment with Tuft; men just seek her for their own pleasure, never hers. It truly wasn’t even about pleasures of the body, it was about the pleasure of the mind, the heart…the soul.

Could he give her that? Would she even allow that after all that she has been through? Her heart felt boggy, solid enough to know that she still has one, but too soft and unsteady to support another’s. She wanted to, a small part of her begged mind and body to comply, just one more time. Her mind and her body respond with more time, please, just more time…alone.

And she hated herself for what she was about to do.

She pulled away once more, an apologetic shadow darkening her eyes as she spoke, searching his amber eyes for understanding. “Tuft, I…I have to be honest with myself and you. Today was really fun, and I enjoyed myself for the first time in—well, I don’t even know how long—but, I don’t know if I’m…ready…to…” Do what? What were they even doing that was so nerve wracking to her? 

Comforting each other as two lost souls should, right?

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.
Messages In This Thread
Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 19, 2024, 10:58 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 19, 2024, 03:35 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 20, 2024, 08:07 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 20, 2024, 03:32 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 20, 2024, 06:48 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 21, 2024, 12:27 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 22, 2024, 07:55 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 22, 2024, 12:11 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 22, 2024, 02:05 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 23, 2024, 12:45 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 23, 2024, 11:30 AM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 23, 2024, 04:17 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 23, 2024, 10:19 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 24, 2024, 05:58 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 25, 2024, 01:59 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Tuft - January 25, 2024, 07:11 PM
RE: Kindle the fire before it snuffs out - by Reina - January 25, 2024, 07:26 PM