Redhawk Caldera I guess time just makes fools of us all
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,557 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia attended to the call as quickly as she could, but ruefully eyeing the sky as she bustled towards the border. Today was the sort of day to remain tucked next to Eljay, warm and dry in the comfort of the family den. It was quieter now with their grandchildren outgrowing it, but on a day like today, it was likely a few of them would take the invitation to stay in the warm and dry as well. Who was out wandering?

Her question was fairly quickly answered. A younger woman, lovely, was waiting for her. Hello! Welcome. I’m Maia, and this is Brecheliant. Did… you need something? She smiled affably, curious what had brought her here. They were not a popular spot for travelers, tucked away down as they were, but this suited Maia well. Still… it was nice, seeing a new face every so often.
Messages In This Thread
I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 12, 2024, 06:24 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 09:02 AM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 09:13 AM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 12:03 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 12:33 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 04:50 PM