Redhawk Caldera I guess time just makes fools of us all
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,557 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
Maia’s maternal instincts had gotten her into trouble before, not that she regretted it. She still occasionally wondered about, and worried after, the girl who had taken refuge with them months ago, even with her actions towards Moonspear. This girl’s timid smile made her want to immediately sweep her in and introduce her to Chickadee. She looked like they might be similar ages.

Of course! Maia checked the impulse and instead responded with matched enthusiasm. Their family was wonderful but also small; it would maybe be good for Amalia, too, to have a friend who wasn’t necessarily a Blackthorn. And who didn’t constantly get too swept up in family, she thought ruefully, thinking about how long it had been since they’d truly caught up.

For the moment, however, Iope needed her focus. We’re a relatively small pack right now. I’m the Auspex, or leader, but my daughter’s mate leads with me as a Raven. My husband, their family, and another woman named Amalia all live here. It’s a quiet place, but anyone who joins is considered family if they want to be. Maia smiled and paused, catching herself before she launched into too much and didn’t allow room for questions. Is there anything specific you wanted to know?
Messages In This Thread
I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 12, 2024, 06:24 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 09:02 AM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 09:13 AM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 12:03 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 12:33 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 04:50 PM