Redhawk Caldera I guess time just makes fools of us all
Brecheliant
Eun Liath
21 Posts
Ooc — siv
it sounded rather whimsical. small and hushed. family and a few friends, although they’d be considered like family.

auspex! raven!

there was a storybook feeling here that she wanted to hold onto. it gave a warmth throughout her that made the misty rain seem less terrible.

i’m not much of a guardian and a real half-hearted hunter, she revealed with a small laugh, paw tentatively twisting in the dirt. but i like meeting new faces and finding stories to share.

she knew it was not much to offer. especially when the air turned cold and eventually winter would loom.

does brecheliant have a place for people like that, too?
Messages In This Thread
I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 12, 2024, 06:24 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 09:02 AM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 09:13 AM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 12:03 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 12:33 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 04:50 PM