Redhawk Caldera I guess time just makes fools of us all
Brecheliant
Eun Liath
21 Posts
Ooc — siv
she had not anticipated how easy it might be to feel welcomed. she had not seen her mother in years at this point, but it felt like a mother bringing her home. the term of endearment was just kindling for a warm heart.

i’m happy to learn what i can! she promised this with a wide smile and a newfound hope. she knew that if she never improved, well, at least she’d be understood.

i’d really love to stay. i can gather all sorts of new stories for you. i even have some i could tell whenever you’re ready.

her tail had picked up a quick beat behind her. little droplets sent side to side through misty air.

she was glad it was already wet outside. in case she cried from relief or any other bursting emotion within her.
Messages In This Thread
I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 12, 2024, 06:24 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 09:02 AM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 09:13 AM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 12:03 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 12:33 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 04:50 PM