Redhawk Caldera I guess time just makes fools of us all
Brecheliant
Auspex*
1,557 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Storyteller
Ambassador
I can’t wait to hear them! And would be happy to return the favor. I’m sure my kids have gotten sick of some of my stories by now, so it will be nice to have a fresh audience. Maia shifted and invited Iope to join her. Here, let’s get out of this rain. Once it’s done I can show you around if you’d like.

There were dens that were nearer than where the Blackthorn den was and, for now, Maia would lead her there. There were a million questions bouncing around in her thoughts about who Iope was and how she’d come to be on Brecheliant’s doorstep, but all of them felt incredibly personal.

Have you traveled many places? She finally asked, choosing to play it safe. It was a question that could be answered with as much detail as Iope wished.

I love her so much <3 ahh! I’m fine to continue this or fade it, whichever you prefer
Messages In This Thread
I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 12, 2024, 06:24 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 09:02 AM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 09:13 AM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 12:03 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 12:17 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 12:33 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Iope - September 13, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: I guess time just makes fools of us all - by Maia - September 13, 2024, 04:50 PM