Moonspear I told my wrath, my wrath did end
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had been seeking her mother, or father, again—for much the same reason as the other times, in fact. She wanted to patrol and knew that at this point she still must do so with them. What truly caused her to seek them out was that she enjoyed their company and their counsel, and craved their teachings. Because if Hydra truly wanted to do this alone, she would, regardless of repercussions (as she presumed that to do so was not fatal, not with her parents consistent diligence she herself had sniffed out at the borders... sooner rather than later they would find her in any case). 

The girl froze when she caught the same scent as her mother had. There was no hesitation as she, too, kicked herself into high gear—Hydra even called for @Alya and @Lyra to join her. Hydra had, naturally, told them of their fathers perspective on trespassers (that they were to die). What caused her to not hesitate in the slightest was the scent and—as she galloped onward—sight of her mother, already on the scene. Hydra had more distance to cover than she, but her violent intent was evident in the sharp, hard lines of her youthful face. The dutiful and savage daughter did not question the things that she was taught, but she had not yet arrived before the (now submitting) Kavos who still had time on his side... and maybe, just maybe, her mother.
Messages In This Thread
I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - February 28, 2017, 09:50 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Amekaze - March 01, 2017, 06:05 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - March 01, 2017, 07:33 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Hydra - March 01, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Amekaze - March 02, 2017, 10:19 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - March 02, 2017, 11:02 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Hydra - March 02, 2017, 11:19 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Amekaze - March 05, 2017, 01:05 AM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Kavos - May 09, 2017, 03:55 PM
RE: I told my wrath, my wrath did end - by Hydra - May 09, 2017, 04:00 PM