Bramblepoint I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The wind had been in his favor, but there came a point when his silhouette could be seen through the thinning trees she moved through. His growl was heard first, and Hydra, ever mindful of herself, moved around to give him greater berth. The sound escalated as she came nearer, but Hydra simply thought to pass him and give him his space. Still, the way he glared at her gave her pause. Hydra noted the space between them—her size would allow her to outmaneuver him in this spot if he lunged for her for whatever reason. He seemed aggressive, but Hydra could not understand why. This close to him, Hydra detected that his scent was one of the many she had smelled. She even smelt Rian upon him. 

Hydra licked her chops. I know I'm not trespassing, her ears flicked atop her head, or is it your intent to claim these lands? Her head tilted, and her body language spoke that she was on the defense here with little desire to provoke or attack him. That wasn't why she had come. First it had been the herd, though admittedly Rian became priority when she recognized his odor. There was no doubt Hydra held herself in a bold manner—they were on neutral territory until he said otherwise, and her own instincts reared their head. By nature, Hydra was a dominant female. She was not so bothered by dominant male strangers as they were as good as equals in the Wilds, though she held no grand titles as of yet. Still, she wanted him to know that she was no meek thing to be bullied. Neither was she a fool—she did not stand there before him posturing in a manner that would challenge him or his pride.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright - by Hydra - April 05, 2017, 07:50 AM