Bramblepoint I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra couldn't read that he had felt anxious, though his averted eyes did allow her to know he had felt a moment of discomfort. As to that, Hydra did not feel guilty—she had only been kidding, after all. It seemed he got that, though, judging by his response. His good-natured acceptance of the playful question was rewarded with a winsome smile from Hydra, though his hesitance was met with a teasing snort. Think? You gotta be certain, or no one will think so, she said with a sage nod, her tone decisive as her eyes twinkled, feeling good about herself for sharing the words of wisdom. To demonstrate it, she held her head aloft. I know I'm cool; I don't need anyone to tell me what I am, she hummed proudly, drawing her foreleg toward her chest. And she was good at playing the part—after all, within her own family, Hydra was cool. So were Alya and Lyra. Korei... hit or miss. That depended on the day, really. As he leaned in toward her, Hydra blinked and placed her leg back on the ground. His inquiry was met with a thoughtful look. Knowing that this was all in jest, Hydra hummed a little, We'll see, her tail waving conspirationally. She would have to test him on his coolness this day, as this was obviously of importance to them. In the back of her mind she wondered, is he good enough for Lyra? and then, ...he seems good, genuinely good—that would be good, for Lyra, who is good...

The area being around here, she tilted her head. Hydra thought of she and her sisters, but had decided that they themselves would be going nowhere. Why should they? What would that even mean? Hydra's ambitions were not yet so far reaching as Rannoch's, but they were high. She wanted to protect Moonspear, help it grow and be better. Leaving it at present simply felt like abandoning it, and no wolf was so important as her own family was. Charon and Amekaze were of utmost importance to her, and her sisters too. The Ostrega girls were nothing if not loyal—to one another, to their family. How many are with you?
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright - by Hydra - April 10, 2017, 02:15 PM