Lost Creek Hollow my k key is sticky
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
though terance and arbiter had left the hollow in search of more prey, they hadn't gone far. and they wouldn't go any further than they already had, either. the hollow was only a hop skip and a jump away from the bypass where they'd settled, and terance returned that day just... just to return. to recruit, maybe, to see if anyone had shown back up. gannet and mona, mostly, but their scents were not present anywhere in the territory, and there wasn't any prey either. so, nothing had changed. he didn't know what he'd expected -- it hadn't been that long since they'd moved.

a scent crossed his path as he was working on turning to make the trek back home... one that struck him as familiar -- but... why? he couldn't pinpoint who it was, or where he knew it from, but terance was certain he recognized it. he padded after it, ears pricked and head low to the ground as he followed along... soon coming across... whoa.

the stone stood upright, ears cupping forwards, nose still twitching. sloan? he barked, surprise written across his features.
Messages In This Thread
my k key is sticky - by Sloan - December 24, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: my k key is sticky - by Terance - December 26, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: my k key is sticky - by Sloan - January 01, 2020, 07:49 PM
RE: my k key is sticky - by Terance - January 03, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: my k key is sticky - by Sloan - January 05, 2020, 10:58 PM
RE: my k key is sticky - by Terance - January 28, 2020, 10:31 AM