Firefly Glen she's sweet like candy in my veins
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
terance trusted himself to travel beyond the borders-- even with this psychopath on the loser. while lyra was too small and sweet to travel safely on her own, terance felt he could handle himself-- for some reason. he ended up the same place he and lyra met, actually, where the fireflies had danced around them and the stars had twinkled above them. he'd been so lonely that day, so lost, and just the company of the beautiful shadow made him feel so much happier. but that was a long time ago, and they were not the same as that night. terance knew better than to cling onto little slivers of hope-- as much of osprey as he had inherited, he had double the dante. 

and it was not a scarred killer he came across today, but a... dog. terance had seen plenty of strays his nomadic past, but he hadn't seen a single one since his return to the teekon. she looked cold, he noticed, even from far away. he was a little chilly, sure, but his fur was so thick and he was so well fed that the change of weather didn't have that drastic of an effect on him. he watched as she worked down a meal, padding slowly and cautiously towards her. she was a pretty little thing, he decided awkwardly-- because to find a dog attractive felt weird-- but so small and... pitiful? she didn't look like a hardened product of the wild. he wondered how she ended up here.

he moved closer still, his ears perked and his head low, tail waving lowly at his hocks.
Messages In This Thread
she's sweet like candy in my veins - by RIP Poppy - December 16, 2017, 08:05 PM
RE: she's sweet like candy in my veins - by Terance - December 18, 2017, 06:15 PM
RE: she's sweet like candy in my veins - by RIP Poppy - December 18, 2017, 10:28 PM
RE: she's sweet like candy in my veins - by Terance - December 21, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: she's sweet like candy in my veins - by RIP Poppy - December 29, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: she's sweet like candy in my veins - by Terance - December 30, 2017, 10:44 AM
RE: she's sweet like candy in my veins - by RIP Poppy - January 05, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: she's sweet like candy in my veins - by Terance - January 05, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: she's sweet like candy in my veins - by RIP Poppy - January 05, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: she's sweet like candy in my veins - by Terance - January 31, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: she's sweet like candy in my veins - by RIP Poppy - February 01, 2018, 11:12 PM
RE: she's sweet like candy in my veins - by Terance - February 02, 2018, 06:44 PM
RE: she's sweet like candy in my veins - by RIP Poppy - February 05, 2018, 06:39 PM