Moonspear which to bury, you or the hatchet?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra listened to the crudely created plan, made up by Wraen, as Liffey put it. Once, she and Terance, two warriors, had driven out a cougar with less issue and ceremony than all of this. Now Terance, Liffey, and Wraen were fifty shades of fucked up. But Hydra did not want to dampen the spirit of Wraen or Liffey. They had the right attitude and thought process, that was for sure. As far as plans went...

Maybe it was pissed. Probably thought it was some mating call, and then you and Wraen were there instead of it's future boo, she quipped with a roguish grin; Liffey's face did her no favors there, but really Hydra was getting at the noises the two must have made. Yowling sounded a lot like what Hydra herself had heard to avoid during this particular season. Anyway, I like where your guys head was at. But I don't want anyone dying, if it can be helped. I know in fights things happen way too fast. But cougars... Well, she didn't need to really tell Liffey now, did she? It sucks you got so fucked up. But at least the bastards dead now, and you're alive to tell the tale. I've already spit on its grave for the three of you, her tail waved a bit. Next time, call? It was only a partial-request, but at least this once it did come from a good, well-meanng place. Hydra could not see a pack mate dead. And so long as Liffey was Moonspear, well, Hydra would fight to protect her... from heinous valley creatures, anyway.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 06:17 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 12, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 12, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 12, 2018, 08:10 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 16, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - February 16, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: which to bury, you or the hatchet? - by Liffey - March 02, 2018, 09:19 PM