The Sunspire Who could ever ever ask for more?
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
as wraen pressed herself to him, terance rested his chin upon her crown. "i didn't say you were better," he said gently, clarifying, "but i am a right-hand, that's all i've ever wanted to be, is beside rannoch. you are more than that, and desire to be so. that's all." this year was hard, and this was just making it harder. but so what? what could he do about it? nothing.

terance tried too hard to be good enough for everyone, but he was, in truth, not good enough for anyone. he'd accepted it, by now. wraen leaving hurt, too much to put into words, but it seemed to be part of life. as wraen spoke about self-blame and doubt, terance blamed himself, and doubted himself. but what else can you do at times like this? nothing. 

"it will be," terance murmured gently, still rested on her forehead, "i'll see better days. and so will you." they all would. 

and in regards to maia, terance couldn't imagine the rowdy girl staying behind. somehow, he assumed the appeal and draw of adventure would call her more than a broken home and a broken brother. "maia will know what she wants."
Messages In This Thread
Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Wraen - September 05, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Terance - September 12, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Wraen - September 14, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Terance - October 08, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 05:38 AM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Terance - October 09, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Terance - October 09, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Wraen - October 12, 2018, 06:12 AM