Moonspear i've seen evil reign over perfection
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
it was a good thing that rannoch explained, because the slip-up earned a raised eyebrow from the stone. he eased up after he informed him of his old pack, and once more shared his gratitude. terance gave a soft smile-- either way, alpha was pretty cool, and rannoch didn't seem that much older than him. food for thought.

"there are good wolves here," he said, shrugging. he was a good wolf too, he liked to think. he had good morals and a steady head on his shoulders--but he wasn't going to say that to this dude, that would've been weird. but, had terance been there, he most certainly would've lended a paw.

he motioned a request to sit down, suddenly deciding he wouldn't mind hanging out for a minute, and his own posture relaxed. lyra needed dandelion... maybe he could find some for her. he didn't know where but, maybe. rannoch's comment brought another smile to his face, this time his lips curved to expose pearly whites. 

"she's used to it," he replied, tail tapping gently. he still wasn't the biggest fan of his own scars, but they were proof of something. he survived something kinda crazy-- thanks to lyra. to show what he meant, terance turned his head to better show off the long scar from the bottom of his jaw, down his neck towards his side-- though from rannoch's angle it probably was lost behind his shoulder. "she's self taught," he added, feeling that was important.
Messages In This Thread
i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 12:54 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 05:05 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 07:28 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:12 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 11, 2017, 09:45 PM
RE: i've seen evil reign over perfection - by Terance - September 25, 2017, 12:35 PM