Bearclaw Valley noro lim, asfaloth
35 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
as venextos traveled, so did garait — they would bring word of themselves forth. likewise did the gaul move forth into the land, and ranged out through the snow until he had come to the borders of a new pack. it had not been here the last time the brennus had come within sight of the circle.
nostrils flaring, the gaul stood not far from the bearclaw markings, head down and body held affably as he considered an approach. here he was within full visibility of whoever happened to pass — he did not intend to hide himself, and waited as the moments inched by, the ice-edged wind flattening the fur along his shoulders against the hard musculature beneath.
[Image: garfoot.jpg]
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Just tags for visibility!

Most of Blondine's time had been dedicated to one, sole purpose: healing, or rather, helping others heal. Making sure that @Indra was safe and healthy was her first priority — she'd taken quite a liking to having a girlfriend around instead of a hoard of brothers and the like — but she also made a point of checking in on @Xan and @Reigi whenever she could. 

The territory had been checked and charted about as exhaustively as one could have hoped, so Blondine thought that she might see what herbal treasures she could find just beyond the border. As she trotted over the clearly marked line, an unfamiliar scent made it's way downwind. She might not have thought anything of it had it not been for how close it seemed. With a huff, Blondine began following the trail until she came across its source. Can I help you? she cooed, though her tail was raised high with a pointed curve.
35 Posts
Ooc —
it was not long before a wolf of this place drew near, a reddish creature who spoke in feminine tones. garait brought up his broad head and regarded her curiously. the phenomenon of women as leaders was something the gaul still did not understand. however, he evinced none of this.  "i am triva."
he did not seek a home; the brennus straightened and offered her a glimpse of his stature, for he did seek a wife, and what better manner than to glean the tastes of these foreign women than present himself as a husband? yet he was here upon business, and thus relaxed. "if you ... your wolves ... need work. need to give job," he corrected himself, stumbling a bit in his efforts, thick accent audible, "triva will do it."
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Triva was a strange name for a wolf, Blondine thought, but it certainly wasn't the strangest. She took a step back with a soft, Oh!, as he postured himself, but the two of them relaxed in sync. You want work? she asked him, making sure she'd understood correctly. It seemed that Ms. Abernathy had met her match!; she had just as much trouble understanding Triva as a lot of folks did understanding her. 

Alright, well, I can't make that decision. She gave a sheepish smile and turned her head upward to call for @Xan, then turned her attention back to Triva. I'm Blondine, Blondine Abernathy, one of the healers here. What do you do?
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A brilliantly white hare ran straight out in front of him, leading the male away from the river and after it. When it swerved, he followed suit, refusing to allow it a chance at fleeing beyond his sight. Several times he got close, jaws snapping shut but closing around nothing as it zigged and zagged every which way; he grew frustrated, ready to lunge forth and tear into the lesser creature no longer to dine upon its flesh, but now simply to make it regret having begun this game with him. Alas, the day was yet to come on which he would end the animal’s life, a howl—feminine and light, sung by a voice he could put a face to with ease—interrupting his actions and capturing his attention.

What does she want?

With a slow shake of his head—he attempted to rid himself of any lingering frustration—he broke away from the rabbit’s trail and steered himself towards the valley’s entrance instead. And when he got there, he felt relieved to have set his fast-food aside, noticing immediately that there was a face outside his home that he didn’t recognise. With his tail raised and ears shoved forward, he approached the pair and immediately asked, “Who are you?”
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
suspended between survival and civility
390 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian

she had also been hunting, and she had also missed her mark, called by blondine's howl as well.

every time she left that blasted rock, it seemed like something happened.  most of the time, it was exciting, too.  soon she would be glued to the godforsaken thing.

she rounded on the stranger, making note of her posture and tail set after last time.  she carried herself high but not in a way that would undermine the authority of her alpha, and studied the man in front of her with her intense mismatched gaze.

he was pretty.  his eyes were the colour of seaglass, his pelt a smattering of exotic earth tones.  she ghosted forward, close to his space and scented deep.  he smelled like others.  but where were they?  no, she did not like this.  politely, she turns her head and retreats back between the outsider and her packmates.

3/3
35 Posts
Ooc —
he nodded vigorously at the woman, parting his jaws to answer. "hunt. fight. train. all. every .. thing," the gaul intoned, stumbling on the last word but pleasantly surprised his mode of speech had improved. she had called for the one who led this place; the muscular brennus watched as a whitefurred wolf approached, dominance in his posture. "triva," he answered promptly at the other's question, gaze drifting to behold yet another woman who joined the first two wolves.
"i not ... i not need home. work. if there is some things you need ... to doing, i will do it." the sentence was a painstaking fumble, but garait finished with an appeasing grunt at the back of his throat.