Moonspear count your fears if you let me
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His reasoning she might understand better if she didn't know Lyra so well. She knew in her own Lyra way, she did care for Terance. Lyra would protect him against any other [women] that tried to come against him, too. She trusted him. Terance did not understand the gravity of what he was doing, he did not know the hurt he wrought. And if Hydra was hurt, which she never was, her sisters were merciless, and Hydra herself could not reign them in as they would not reign her in for their hurts. They were one. 

She had to steel herself for his sake. 

He continued on, and Hydra exhaled heavily. Terance, that's my sister. She's nothing like Liffey. Sweet, yes, but she needs strength, real strength, you know? You have that, but you're very soft with her. You have never shown her what you're made of, and now you're denying yourself that shot. Obviously, I've told her all about that, but actions speak louder than words and all, she shook her head. She spoke of Liffey actually not in a cruel way in that context—she meant it as, Liffey liked a total soft teddy-bear... and a teddy-bear, to the Cerberus, was the equivalent to a chew-toy. A game. 

Anyway, that was beside the point. But really, I want you to hear my question in the exact order I asked you the question in, Terance. You know now that Liffey lied about me, Alya, and Lyra to Rannoch, and that Rannoch has decided to believe that lie. He said he mentioned you weren't sure why she was upset either, and now you know why. We're nothing but a fucking scapegoat in this. You want to know what I yelled at Rannoch when he left? That he didn't know me—that he wasn't a real friend of mine. Because he believes her. And he said: "I do know you". That fuck. Of course his ass knows me. What the hell do I have to hide? When have I ever hidden anything? She was venting now, but he had succeeded in bringing her to speak, which meant he was safe for now. So, why go with him? That was what she wanted to know. If he really did love her, he wouldn't be going with Rannoch, a man who left on the premise of she and her sisters being evil villains... which they weren't.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
count your fears if you let me - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 09:14 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 09:22 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 09:47 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Terance - February 19, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: count your fears if you let me - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 10:46 PM