Moonspear where did i go wrong, i lost a friend
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
What a spiteful bitch Liffey was. Gannet stated he was happy, and Liffey sought to rip said happiness from beneath him to make him the opposite here. Well, she had not accounted for Hydra—a veritable phoenix, who would rise better than ever from the ashes for this. She would take Gannet with her. Hydra hadn't known that she had spoken to Gannet beforehand too, which was nearly how he made it seem—but that didn't matter, given he had made a choice. She sensed and shared his resentment, and it flared within her as she thought of Gannet being nothing but collateral damage to her. None of those wolves were friends of theirs if they could up and leave easy as 1-2-3. They did not care about the wolves involved not going with them, or the damage caused, or else they would not have simply just decided this. 

He wasn't leaving, which he confirmed. Even though she sensed as much, to hear it comforted her more than he might understand. Hydra looked at him. He promised he would stay, and he was a man of his word. He had said the last time they were together, in essence, that he had wanted to be here, that he had chosen. She believed him, of course. But she wondered if Liffey's leaving changed anything for him. Based on his mood she suspected not; Liffey had been callous enough to not consider him at all, and clearly, she and Rannoch had been considering. 

In sensing his hurt, Hydra shifted closer. The quartet that had departed them were shit friends. Their loss, she decided, still unable to muster a smile or a smirk, but at least she did truly believe that. Gannet was a good wolf, honest and honorable and not a moron. They were missing out on that. Rannoch and Liffey were soft-spined and Hydra felt bad for their future-children, because they would probably be taken advantage of and hurt. Rannoch had the defense mechanisms of a turtle without a shell and Liffey, well, she exhibited her grand prowess (lack thereof) with the cougar.

A smug feeling radiated within. Oh my god. They really are perfect for one another, she thought to herself. 

Wraen had been a disappointment for Hydra to learn had left—it sort of really put the nail in the coffin of Hydra desiring to give those that seemed weird a chance, because even they, ultimately, were not the best of wolves just in general. She thought she might have been cool, but she hadn't the decency to say goodbye herself? Or at all? Damn. Hydra was very much so team #nonewfriends, and was glad to be rid of the fake ones, even if it stung in the moment. 

And Terance? Terance. She had nothing to say or think there. She would think of some cutting things later but shelved it for now.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 11:06 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 19, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 19, 2018, 11:33 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 19, 2018, 11:58 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 12:48 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 08:56 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 10:13 AM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - February 20, 2018, 07:11 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - February 20, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Hydra - March 01, 2018, 09:05 PM
RE: where did i go wrong, i lost a friend - by Gannet - March 05, 2018, 09:31 AM