Lost Creek Hollow Do we continue?
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
concern laced terance's feature's as valette began to speak. his brow furrowed, a frown pressing to his lips. rannoch? stepping down? it was eery, in a way, terance felt the statement was foreboding. but he couldn't quite figure out why. rannoch was in great health, he'd seen him the day before. 

"for starters," terance began anyway, entertaining the comment she made about not knowing him-- trying to reassure her that it was not a problem-- "my name is terance. i've been rannoch's beta since the day we founded this pack." easy history lesson, probably useful to know. a small smile pressed to his lips as he finished-- the memory was bittersweet, but terance looked back on it fondly.

"i'm not sure why rueger would say that," he then admitted with a gentle cant of his head, "my sister, wraen, stepped down as our beta. another she-wolf, treason, has stepped up to fill that position. maybe that's what he meant?" that could've been an easy mistake to make-- terance supposed. with a dip of his head, terance added, "even so, i would uphold the alliance with easthollow, should that ever happen." easily. easthollow had proven to be one of the most reasonable group of wolves he'd ever met. 

save for aerasha, who might've had a few screws loose.
Messages In This Thread
Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - November 01, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by Terance - November 01, 2018, 05:36 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - November 01, 2018, 05:54 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by Terance - November 01, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - November 03, 2018, 04:18 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by Terance - November 05, 2018, 09:54 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - November 06, 2018, 08:01 AM
RE: Do we continue? - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2018, 09:50 AM
RE: Do we continue? - by Terance - December 16, 2018, 02:53 PM
RE: Do we continue? - by RIP Valette - December 18, 2018, 04:39 AM