Can Unofficial Groups use the Pledged feature?
511 Posts
Ooc — siv
Can Unofficial Groups use the Pledged feature?

Couldn't find this question elsewhere so decided to ask — if it is posted somewhere, I apologize! I just think it would be beneficial for seeing where characters claim themselves IC as Unofficial Groups are, well, unofficial so no rosters or anything for them.

I will understand if not though seeing as ooc/policy wise, unofficial groups aren't technically on the path for packs yet and most pledges seem to be green-lit pack ideas.

Thanks for any answers!
Tha gràin agam air an t-saoghal
Health (100/100)
725 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Therapist
Warrior
I believe it might be what the Custom User Title in User CP is purposed for, and you could use it for that if you can't use the pledged status. I'm not sure as to the answer for your question, but that'd be my solution.
|  •  •  |
6 / 2 THREADS
506 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Tactician
Pledged is specifically for packs with a green light, so to avoid confusion with which packs are official and which aren't, we aren't planning to make it useable for unofficial groups, but thank you for asking!

Unofficial groups are pretty much IC only, but the suggestion of using custom titles to denote ranks is great! You could also set up a makeshift hierarchy list in a Pawprints topic!
Fear is the heart of love
1,970 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Warrior
Ranger
Master Ambassador
To add to this - even if you still have details of the pack you want to work out ic'ly, you can still green light! Green lit packs can modify their pack info while forming and as things change, the only real requirement is some basic initial idea and a leader with 1 month longevity/50 posts <3

Green lights only expire when the PM who submitted goes inactive - otherwise they stay as long as it takes. So if there's any inkling of a direction towards a pack in the future, feel free to submit "unofficial groups" so long as you meet criterion!