Blacktail Deer Plateau This is what I thought so think me naïve
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Ok so I'm not sure how my thread with Koda is gonna go so with Kesuk this might break timeline, augh.  If it does we can just pretend it doesnt? :D
Prelude 12/21 — AFI

The silver alpha had halved his patrols and doubled his hunting in recent days, walking the borders shortly only every other day and some days devoting the entirety to tracking down prey.  He was determined to catch enough for not only himself, but Osprey as well, and still be able to provide some for others who could not like Blue and her children.  The need to store was disappearing as the weather warmed, though, thank goodness.  He did not mind it, though.  It was something, perhaps the only thing, that he knew how to do to help.  This and provide comfort through his presence at night.

He needed something done, though, and for it to be accomplished he needed to call one of his outriders.  There was no way he was going himself, for he wouldn't deprive Osprey of what little help he could give.  And he felt good, being able to give an official task to one of the wolves who had worked so hard to earn their title.  He didn't take advantage of them often enough.  Lifting his muzzle, he sent out a call to any who could respond, a clear request to @Mordecai , @Finn , or @Kesuk to come.  They would need to travel, and he wasn't sure if Mordecai would wish to whilst Harlyn was still settling in.  He hadn't seen Finn in a while either, though, and while he had wondered, he assumed that he was simply busy.  Now that he thought on it, though, he wondered.  Perhaps he would come to the call.
Messages In This Thread
This is what I thought so think me naïve - by Dante RIP - April 03, 2015, 05:46 PM